Subject: Thank You for STIX v2.0

I would like to personally thank the CTI members who delivered a
tremendous amount of work this year to deliver what are STIX and CybOX
today.
I know it has been a challenge.
"Big thinking precedes great achievement." - Wilferd Peterson
The reorientation to simplification and JSON collectively decided, and
initiated end of last year started this challenge.
Like in any community, or family, it does not always happen like "la
vie en rose".
Like for a football team, players, including replacements, a coach,
staff, etc. are needed.
When one decide of, or orient to, a strategy for scoring (like a
Quarterback/Playmaker 10), he/she has part of responsibility, could it
result to fail or success.
Back to November, I said that "Future will tell if those saying "I
want JSON" or "we need JSON" will be the same that will provide us
"JSON"".
Future has come, I'm happy to see that what I hoped ("Sincerely, I
only hope you can demonstrate that you can do it and that it adds
value. I hope being a PITA can just add motivation for success. Best
of luck for all of us") is there.

All these well leaded collective efforts, have been critically
important during this race.
And let's face it, that's a race we are in, as a community, against
what/who you know.
So I see our current status as an achievement, a battle won.
This is due to the involvement and efforts of the community, but of
some individuals in particular. You know who you are.
I know they have been sweating and suffering for delivering on time,
with the highest quality possible.
From what I've seen for now, they did it.
This would, imho, not have been possible with a lot of motivation, or
determination, and I would say for some, passion.
And, OMG, how beautiful it is at he end when passion delivers!
it's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock 'n' roll) - AC/DC
Some clearly took their responsibilities, wherever they found their
motivation in, the result is there.

PS:
I also want to have some personal words for some, and you know who you are.
I don't really know you, like you don't know me.
We sometimes had tough words (like it happens in any community, or
family, at some point). C'est la vie!
I apologize if I offended you. I will quote my previous words again
"Sincerely, I only hope you can demonstrate that you can do it and
that it adds value.".

I think it will now be a good time for collecting lessons learned and
move further for our challenge.
(and for some, have some rest/vacation)

Thank you
Voila