Subject: STIX 2.0-CORE Draft 1 8.4.​ Versioning Question

Hi,

Reviewing the current draft, I would have this question regarding Versioning:
(The Only Stupid Question is the One You Don't Ask)

"Only the object creator is permitted to create new versions of a STIX
Object. Producers other than the object creator MUST NOT create new
versions of that object."
vs "Derived Object"

Question: If I want to derive (duplicate/enhance - create a "new
version" of) one STIX Object (object creator=Org A), as-is, is there a
mechanism for me (Org B) to reference the ID of the initial Object?

PS:
"As with issuing a new version, only the object creator is permitted
to revoke a STIX object."
Note: this could have to be reevaluated, investigated further in the future.