Subject: Agenda for 8/2 Working Call

All,

Given the extension of the STIX review deadline we wanted to continue the weekly calls this week. I know some of you will be at or traveling to Blackhat so it might be a small call, but hopefully we can make some progress. The agenda is:

-          Threat Actor / Intrusion Set / Campaign

-          Infrastructure

-          Sighting / Observed Data

-          Other miscellaneous topics, with time remaining

As a reminder, the call will be on uberconference. The invite in your OASIS calendar should have the dial-in info.

Thanks,

John