Subject: Re: [cti-stix] [cti] [cti-stix] MISP Taxonomies [Was: CTI Brussels F2F Meeting...RSVP deadline 5 September]

Can somebody provide definitions that clearly define and distinguish all of these?

Also do all of them apply to all STIX Objects, or are some/all only applied to a subset?

John

On 9/15/16, 9:57 AM, "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Alexandre Dulaunoy" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Alexandre.Dulaunoy@circl.lu> wrote:

    On 15/09/16 15:48, Jordan, Bret wrote:
    > Does everyone agree with these 4 properties?  If so, we can then start the discussion about how to classify values for each one.
    >
    > 1) Confidence
    > 2) Credibility
    > 3) Severity
    > 4) Relevance

    Likelihood probability (ICD 203) is also regularly used.

    https://github.com/MISP/misp-taxonomies/blob/master/estimative-language/machinetag.json

    Cheers.

    --
    Alexandre Dulaunoy
    CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg