Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Modifications to STIX 2.0-wd2

We should also include the Course of Action work that the OpenC2 groups is proposing.

Here is my view of the list, I tend to lean to the side of if things are done or almost done, we should include them as it will enable more adoption and more adoption is a good thing.

1.       Confidence, Reliability, and related metrics - Maybe (depends on how complicated this is)
2.       Malware object expansions / changes - YES (this is almost done)
3.       Infrastructure object - YES (this is getting close to being done)
4.       Gary’s relationship fixes - YES
5.       Location object / location on objects - YES
6.       Comment object / comments - Maybe
7.       Observed data changes (using a pattern rather than instance) - Need to review make sure it is right
8.       Incident object - Maybe (we are getting really close on this being somewhat done)
9.       I18n Maybe (we are getting really close on this being done)
10.    COA / OpenC2 Maybe (if that group can get a solid proposal in)

Bret Jordan CISSP
Symantec