Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Any notes on the CTI F2F?

Chet:

Good point.  Maybe what we should do to address this issue is to have everyone that took any notes send them to me.  I can compile them into an "official" version and upload them to the OASIS Document archive.

I was logged in via GoToMeeting for most of the Brussels F2F so I think I'll be able to capture most of the high level points from any notes that others send me.

Chet, we'll make sure to designate an "official" note-taker in the future for any F2F events where neither Alex nor I are able to attend.

Jane Ginn