Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Labels versus marking

Can you give some examples of what you are wanting to do?

The current labels property is a way of tracking the old "malware type" for example.  It also allows products to add extra labels or tags to an object for use in their classifications.  I view this as means of mimicking Evernote's or GMail's labels.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64