Subject: RE: [cti-stix] Relationship name tweaks - attributed-to

From: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Terry MacDonald
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:17 PM
To: Wunder, John A. <jwunder@mitre.org>
Cc: Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>; cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org

In my opinion we should be using multiple relationships everywhere to help better describe the relationships we want to describe rather than forcing ourselves down to a single type of relationship. That's such a STIX 1.x way of thinking.

I think the idea was to have the ones defined within the specification to not be ambiguous.  Remember, using any name is allowed J.