Subject: Re: [cti-stix] [cti] [cti-stix] MISP Taxonomies [Was: CTI Brussels F2F Meeting...RSVP deadline 5 September]

I am pulling all of these out of email and adding to them 2.1 Concepts document that you can find here in the Confidence section.  If you have suggestions for confidence, please start adding suggestions and comments to the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit#heading=h.b5qdcxoqb22

Bret

From: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jason Keirstead <jason.keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 5:46:17 AM
To: Wunder, John A.
Cc: Alexandre Dulaunoy; cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org

I can take a stab at it - non-normative, high level....

As I said - Relevance is normally tracked internally and would rarely leave an organization boundary - however tools still need to share it via STIX in my opinion.

"Credibility" to me is murky in that it is something likely tracked internally for an organization or ISAO, and not necessarily shared back. IE I am not going to want to publicize the fact that I do not trust intelligence from source X...

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for "Wunder, John A." ---09/15/2016 11:34:58 AM---Can somebody provide definitions that clearly define an"Wunder, John A." ---09/15/2016 11:34:58 AM---Can somebody provide definitions that clearly define and distinguish all of these? Also do all of th