Subject: Observed Data

All,

I brought this up a few weeks back, but I want to make sure it is on everyone's mind as we need to solidify this before we release STIX 2.0 RC3.

While working on the Malware and Infrastructure objects for inclusion in STIX 2.1 I ran in to a problem with Observed Data.  I want to make sure we have a discussion about how Cyber Observable data (formerly CybOX) will and can be used with other objects before we ship STIX 2.0 RC3.

See my previous email and diagrams I sent out, about this topic.