Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Possible items for STIX 2.1 - +1 to openc2 coa

Thanks for bringing this up Duncan!

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the pointers to get OpenC2 into STIX 2.1. Duncan and a bunch of us from the OpenC2 community are also members of OASIS and we will now dial into the Tuesday meetings to take this forward.

Regards,
Jyoti

From: <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Jane Ginn - jg@ctin.us" <jg@ctin.us>
Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 9:03 PM
To: "duncan@sfractal.com" <duncan@sfractal.com>, "Bret_Jordan@symantec.com" <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>, "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Duncan:

Good to hear you are building on the openC2 framework. Both Bret Jordan and Allan Thomson are active with that committee. We welcome your efforts to help make the STIX Data Object (SDO) [Course of Action] that emerges in 2.1 consistent with openC2.

I can think of two ways to engage to help shape that SDO: 1) participate in the weekly Tuesday working group meetings to help drive that as a key SDO, and: 2) plan on attending the next face-to-face in the San Francisco area where the STIX 2.1 topics will be discussed in real time among and between the implementers.  Details on that meeting will be out soon, but right now it looks like it will be around Jan. 17 to 19.

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
jg@ctin.us