Subject: STIX 2.1 Malware Working Group

All,

As we’ve talked about on the working calls, we’re getting started with some focused working groups to do STIX 2.1 proposal development. A group of us (myself, Ivan, Bret, hopefully others) will be talking about the Malware object at 2pm EST tomorrow (I’ll add it to the TC calendar).

If anyone is interested in what malware looks like in 2.1, please join.

Readahead: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15qD9KBQcVcY4FlG9n_VGhqacaeiLlNcQ7zVEjc8I3b4/edit#heading=h.s5l7katgbp09

Slack: #malware

John