Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-stix] Updated report proposal

1) Separate grouping object for the reasons I have already conveyed. To Bret’s point below, I can see Report evolving and growing a bit in the future but do not see Grouping growing.
2) Strongly support using a property and not labels
3) I do not have strong feelings on the current proposed vocab. I could see it might benefit from more thought but is not unacceptable as-is. I think the key is that this vocab is applicable only to Report and not to Grouping. Maybe have an “is_automation_ready” Boolean property on the Grouping object (instead of the “status” property which would be on Report)? This sounds like it would fulfill the MIST request and while I don’t know if we would ever use it, it does not sound illogical or inappropriate.

Sean Barnum
Principal Architect
FireEye
M: 703.473.8262