Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Updated report proposal

Hi John – All CTI whether it’s this object or not is automatable (and often is).

I suggest we use a different term than that.

Will provide suggestions in the google doc.

Allan Thomson,

CTO, Lookingglass Cyber Solutions

This electronic message transmission contains information from LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. which may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender, delete this message, and be aware that any review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents contained within is strictly prohibited

From: "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Wunder, John" <jwunder@mitre.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 8:01 AM
To: "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hey everybody…a slight update to the proposal below. After talking to Andras and Sean, I updated the “Grouping” proposal to remove the published field and add an “automatable” property. When “automatable” is true, consumers should assume that the content is finished enough to automate. When “automatable” is false, they should assume it’s preliminary and not take action.

John