Subject: Interop update

All –

This update is regarding the Interoperability sub-committee and the focus over the next couple of months.

As discussed at the recent CTI F2F the focus will be on planning/preparing for the Plugfest in January.

We will not be developing any further updates to the Part 1 or Part 2 Test Documents until

  1. STIX 2.1 specification is further along
  2. Plugfest

With that end, I propose that we use the Interop weekly call timeslot for discussions on the plugfest planning.

All plugfest participants will be invited to that meeting time slot directly as many of the point of contacts from the companies are not TC members themselves.

Any questions or concerns about the plan for Interop and the PLugfest please let us know.

First plugfest planning call will be Nov 1st at 9am PST.

If your company would like to sign up to participate in the Jan plugfest then this will be the last chance to do so.

Allan