Subject: CaRT Format for sending malware in STIX2

Canada's CSE team released a tool called CaRT (Compressed and RC4 Transport)
specifically for storing and transferring malware and associated metadata.
It looks like a small useful tool and they have some documentation on how to
use CaRT with STIX v2.  Figured it was worth mentioning since we had been
looking at how encryption needed to be handled to support transferring
malware files.

I've only performed a cursory glance at the tool, so I am not endorsing it
or currently using it, just wanted to pass on the knowledge.

https://bitbucket.org/cse-assemblyline/cart

-Gary