Subject: RE: [cti-stix] Malware SDO Remaining Open Questions

+1

From: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Sarah Kelley
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:33 AM
To: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org

I 100% agree that file name should be flexible. I have seen many reports that discuss malware and give hashes, but do not give the filename, and given that this is required, flexibility is a must.  I think I also prefer “exploits” to “Targets” for vulnerability.

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

31 Tech Valley Drive

East Greenbush, NY 12061

sarah.kelley@cisecurity.org

518-266-3493