Subject: Assertion Content Categories

Jason, et all,

I had an AI to provide a list of content categories, that could be used for the assertion work. While some vendors may have a few more categories (additional specificity, meaning they broke a category apart in to parts) and some may have a few fewer (meaning they combined a few categories), this is the most common elements. We may want to add to this over time, but I think this will be the best place to start.

Bret

Abortion
Adult/Mature Content
Alcohol