Subject: Changes to 2.0 for 2.1

All,

There are several changes and additions in the Github Issue tracker for STIX 2.1 (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues) that people have identified so far.  Please review the list and add anything that you have run in to that needs to be fixed.

The two semi-breaking changes that I would like us to consider in the short term are:

Issue: 37 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/37

Basically make the object type labels that are tied to a vocab be different from user defined "tags / labels"

Issue 36: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/36

Change the hashes element of external references to be a single hash (not a list of hashes) and define the hash that needs to be used.  We added this feature at the very last minute of STIX 2.0 and unfortunately we got it wrong.