Subject: Re: Update links

Bret,
It does; thank you. Your first link is where I eventually found it. I say eventually because I didn't have your email yet, but after google search failed, I did try searching for STIX on OASIS site which surprisingly also failed (throws an error, I have informed OASIS) so I went to CTI TC site and got to your first link.

Your second link is the one I was complaining about needing to be updated.  Greg's reply showed me how I could fix it myself which hopefully I'll get around to doing that.

I didn't have the latter two links you provided, so I appreciate getting those.

Thanks again.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-stix] Update links
From: Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Date: Fri, January 19, 2018 10:31 am
To: "Back, Greg" <gback@mitre.org>, Duncan <duncan@sfractal.com>,
"cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Duncan,

I believe you can find this content you are looking for via the OASIS site, url below, in section "Technical Work Produced by the Committee"
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/

We also have this site:
https://oasis-open.github.io/cti-documentation/

John Wunder did this site:
https://johnwunder.github.io/stix2-docs/?json#introduction

And here is a TC list of all of the documents that are approved or being worked on by the TC:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvqWaPPnPW-2NiVCLqzRszcx91ffMowfT5MmE9Nsy_w/edit#heading=h.8bbhgdisbmt

Please let me know if this helps.

Bret