Subject: STIX Preferred Documents For Review/Comments

All – I have posted 2 documents that have been drafted by OASIS legal team for

  1. Instructions on STIX Preferred program
  2. Terms of use on STIX Preferred program

Please review these documents and if you have any comments or concerns please submit them to the Interop sub-committee by 19th March (1 week from today).

SUGGESTION: Have your legal or GC teams also review these documents if you plan to have your organization participate in STIX Preferred.

If you would prefer to raise your concerns in person please plan to attend the Interop sub-committee meetings on Weds 9am PST. Details are on Kavi.

We plan to do a ballot on formal TC approval of these documents but we wanted to solicit feedback/comments before we do that.

We expect the ballot to start sometime after 19th March.

Allan

Document NameSTIX Preferred Instructions Draft

Description
STIX Preferred Instructions Draft
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Document Name: STIX Preferred Terms of Use Draft

Description