Subject: STIX/TAXII v2 June Plugfest Participation Call

Hi All –

As mentioned on the TC working call today we would like organizations, individuals and vendors that would like to participate in the STIX/TAXII v2 Plugfest in June to let us know their interest to participate.

Event Date: June 5th (Tuesday)

Location: Reston DC, USA (hosted by LookingGlass coincident with the training on June 6th)

If you or your organization is interested in participating in the plugfest please send the following to myself and Jason Keirstead (interop co-chairs)

  1. Organization Name
  2. Software name that will be part of the plugfest
  3. Interop persona(s) – if known.
  4. Contact (email, phone, name)

Once we have sufficient responses we will schedule a planning meeting to discuss the plugfest tests and objectives that the participants want to target.

At the 1st plugfest we had multiple persona (TAXII Servers, Data Feeds, Threat Mitigation Systems and Threat Intel Platforms).

We look forward to your responses.

Regards

Allan