Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Time Ranges

Strong +1 on Allan’s comments.

I think we should go with the existing more semantically relevant names.

Sean Barnum

Principal Architect

FireEye

M: 703.473.8262

E: sean.barnum@fireeye.com

From: <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Sarah Kelley <Sarah.Kelley@cisecurity.org>
Date: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:29 AM
To: "John Wunder (*CONTRACTOR)" <jwunder@mitre.org>, Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>, Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>, "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Agreed. Plus, we spent many hours wrapped around the axle about which version of “start” and “end” was appropriate for each object. I think we should leave it, as some were hard fought battles.

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EI-ISAC)

31 Tech Valley Drive

East Greenbush, NY 12061

sarah.kelley@cisecurity.org

518-266-3493