Subject: Suspicious Activity / Event / Incident Object

Thank you to everyone for providing some time and valuable thoughts on the inclusion of a suspicious-activity/incident/event/whatever else you want to call it object yesterday.  Based upon the comments, I would like to continue working on this SDO and determine if we have support to bring this forward.  Please let me know if you or your organization would be interested in providing inputs on the specification for this object and provide support for it to be included into the spec.  I have an initial draft for the object, but as noted, it is a draft and inputs from other stakeholders would be valuable.

Thanks,

    -Gary