Subject: Re: [cti-stix] FW: Suspicious Activity Object

I can't access the document; are the permissions open to the public?

-
Jason Keirstead
Lead Architect - IBM Security Cloud
www.ibm.com/security

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Unknown

From:        "Katz, Gary CTR DC3/TSD" <Gary.Katz.ctr@dc3.mil>
To:        "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        07/23/2018 11:10 AM
Subject:        [cti-stix] FW: Suspicious Activity Object
Sent by:        <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

It seems I was sending these emails to the wrong distro, hopefully this
works this time.  Interested in everyone's thoughts

Below is a link to the Suspicious Activity Object proposal.  As requested I
updated the object to use the embedded reference, similar to the Malware
proposal rather than using a relationship.  Comments welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I5Cgqfk1Krt9EnYJZcyTLS3c5BtZ5uqvTDXI_i7O
JrU/edit?usp=sharing