Subject: Re: [cti] RE: [cti-interoperability] Re: [EXT] [cti-interoperability] STIX Preferred Documents For Review/Comments

Koji:

Please extend our thanks to your legal team for taking a close look at these documents.

Jane Ginn

On 8/29/2018 6:53 PM, Yamada, Koji wrote:

Hi Allan,

It took a lot of time,

our legal team (Fujitsu) reviewed the documents and it is OK

except intentional blank (such as [admin-email-address]).

Thank you.

Regards,

Fujitsu System Integration Laboratories

Koji Yamada