Subject: RE: [cti-stix] language tag text in Part 1

Hi, Jason,

> The majority of the time the language tag is going to be coming

> from somewhere outside of the control of the software,

> as it is usually coming from some other system.

I think our system does produce the language tags.

I thought you mentioned before that you need the language tags

to distinguish text in different languages.

Is your use case something like (A) STIX with the language tags

comes from some other system, or (B) some non-STIX data in

different languages comes from some other system?

Regards,

Ryu