Subject: Bundle add Spec_version

All,

I would like to start a thread here to discuss adding back the spec_version property to the bundle in STIX.  A little bit of history:

1) We had spec_version on the Bundle in 2.0.  However, we had problems with it, as it was unclear if it meant the spec version of the objects in the bundle or the bundle wrapper itself.

2) Based on this, in 2.1 we added spec_version to every object and removed it from the bundle.

I am thinking that we may need to add it back to the bundle with a clear definition that it is the spec version of the bundle wrapper itself.  Thoughts?