Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Two Minor 2.1 STIX Proposals

Hey, Jason -

I think your suggestions are entirely sensible. They add semantic
value, are trivial to implement, and don't break anything in the
specs. Unless someone voices a substantive suggestion, I move that we
incorporate your suggestions in the next STIX CSD.

Cheers,
Trey

--
Director of Standards Development, New Context