Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti-stix] Why do we have first_seen / last_seen on Intrusion Set but not on Threat Actor?

Based on the consensus on the call we added aliases to the rest of the TTP objects, aka infrastructure and attack pattern.

Before we ship we should have one last review of base properties on SDOs and SROs (not SCOs) and make sure everything makes sense.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 128D

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050