Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] TAXII, Past and Future

Well said Mark. Mark and I are in complete alignment on this.

The future of TAXII is going to be exciting and we are going to do a lot of great things in this SC.  The caution I would give is "keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, hold on tight, and have fun".  The fact that we are nearly done with the Phase 1 copy-n-paste should be an indication of our focus and what we will get done going forward.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems