Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Goals for TAXII 2.0

One of the nice benefits of serialization protocols like Cap’n Proto, Thrift, et al is that the spec, the representation, and the parser are essentially the same thing, making interoperability and versioning a relative snap. But for folks heavily invested in an XML-based stack, not an insignificant pill to swallow.

Cheers,
Trey
--
Trey Darley