Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Goals for TAXII 2.0

Does Tenant 1 mean that TAXII 2.0 will only do either a PUSH model or a POLL/PULL model, but not both?

That would be great... to me this was one of the "needlessly flexible" facets of TAXII 1.X.

-
Jason Keirstead
Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for Terry MacDonald ---2015/07/15 12:45:00 AM---Hi All, As per earlier discussions I really think it woulTerry MacDonald ---2015/07/15 12:45:00 AM---Hi All, As per earlier discussions I really think it would be beneficial to discuss

From: Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@threatloop.com>
To: "cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 2015/07/15 12:45 AM
Subject: [cti-taxii] Goals for TAXII 2.0
Sent by: <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi All,

As per earlier discussions I really think it would be beneficial to discuss some key goals that we want TAXII 2.0 to adhere to. As such I've tried to incorporate the discussions we've had over the past year or so, and distill them into the following list.

Please note, this is a 'starter for 10', just to prompt further discussion. Please do not consider it official, final, or authoritative in any way :) (I should be a lawyer).

Goals for TAXII v2.0:Comments and improvements welcomed (nay, required :) ).

Cheers

Terry MacDonald
| STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

M: +61-407-203-026
E: terry.macdonald@threatloop.com
W: www.threatloop.com

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.