Subject: RE: [cti-taxii] Conference ID is 36179906

It was nowhere to be found - I failed to include it in the meeting invite. My apologies.

-Mark

From: Patrick Maroney [mailto:Pmaroney@Specere.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 5:43 PM
To: Davidson II, Mark S <mdavidson@mitre.org>; cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org

Just for future reference: where was this?  Could not find anywhere.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:59 PM -0700, "Davidson II, Mark S" <mdavidson@mitre.org> wrote:

The conference ID for today’s meeting is: 36179906

Thank you.

Mark Davidson

MDavidson@MITRE.org

(781) 271-3703