Subject: August 11 Meeting Times - Doodle Poll

All,

I have created a Doodle Poll for the August 11th TAXII SC Meeting. The poll is to select a meeting time.

If and only if you plan on attending the meeting on August 11th, please fill out your name and availability. Eventually we’ll try to settle on a regular time, but we’ll use Doodle for this meeting.

http://doodle.com/resduesff6efsrxi

Thank you.

Mark Davidson

MDavidson@MITRE.org