Subject: Cabby 0.1.5

Dear community members,

    I just want to notify you that we’ve released new version of Cabby with some important changes:

    - Cabby is now Python3 compatible, meaning you can use it with both python 2.7 and python 3.4.

    - Poll Response XML stream parsing implemented. This significantly reduces memory usage and time-to-first-content-block delay.

0.1.5 is already available on PyPI - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/cabby

If you have any questions, please drop me a message.

Thanks,
Sergey Polzunov
Intelworks