Subject: Re: [cti-stix] A TAXII v2.0 Proposal with STIX implications

Terry,

Great proposal.  I am in agreement with all of the top level elements you call out and believe it fits in nicely with the proposals we have already talked about.  Meaning, I do not think it is really a different proposal, just a more complete proposal.

Further I think this is what Mark and I have been talking about all along, you just did the hard part of writing it all up, and you did an amazing job at that.

We just need to get the STIX team to realize that their is more to STIX creation than just a data model and OWL level stuff.  I think STIX needs to define the STIX server part that you called out.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems