Subject: TAXII SC September Meeting - 9/8

All,

We have created a doodle poll to select a time for this month’s TAXII SC meeting, which will be on September 8th. Looking back, we have usually selected either 10am ET or 4pm ET for a meeting time, and this has been fairly consistent across the CTI TC. If one of those times shows up again, we’d like to use it as our regular meeting time so that we can have a recurring meeting on the calendar. Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/b4c3d76xix37yqmi

We would also like to include a call for agenda items. If you have something you’d like to see discussed at this month’s meeting, please let Bret or Mark know (or post it to the list).

Our tentative agenda is as follows:

·         TAXII Survey recap

·         Discussion list recap

·         Protocol discussion and potential rough consensus on HTTP

·         Future decisions / Path forward

Thank you.

-Mark