Subject: Quick note on SC meeting schedule

All,

I have scheduled a recurring invite for the monthly TAXII SC meeting for 4pm on the second Tuesday of every month. If there are not any objections, this will become our meeting schedule for the foreseeable future. This will be brought up on the call as well.

Thank you.

Mark Davidson

MDavidson@MITRE.org

(781) 271-3703