Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Informal Meetup @ FS-ISAC Summit?

Jason, I plan to be there. This is a great idea. I might be able to get us a place to meet at the venue if there is demand (I happen to know those FS-ISAC people).

--
Aharon Chernin
CTO
SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC & DTCC Company
18301 Bermuda green Dr
Tampa, fl 33647
813.470.2173 | achernin@soltra.com

From: <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jason Keirstead
Date: Friday, September 18, 2015 at 7:56 PM
To: "cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org"
Subject: [cti-taxii] Informal Meetup @ FS-ISAC Summit?

It has come to my attention that a number of people engaged in the TAXII CTI will be in attendance at the FS-ISAC Summit in San Diego in October.

I was wondering if it might be an opportunity to arrange an informal face-to-face, either before, during, or after the conference, to discuss some of the current goings-on?

Anyone interested ?

-
Jason Keirstead
Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com