Subject: RE: [cti-taxii] HTTP REST API for TAXII 2.0

Based on the conversation so far, I’d like to assert the following:

·         The REST API seems to feel generally right to most of the group (e.g., I didn’t see any comments saying REST was the wrong idea). There are some open questions that still need to be addressed (listed below in wiki page changes), but we seem to agree on a good portion of topics.

·         We need to dig deeper on the requirements and design for the group concept. What do we hope to accomplish? What’s the best way of accomplishing it?

I have updated the wiki page with the following:

·         Added that multiple messages are permitted in POSTs

·         Added an open question about how multiple message dispositions should be handled

·         Added an open question about content negotiation

·         Added an open question about PUT/DELETE requests

·         Added an open question about long polling vs. other options (EventSource)

·         Added an open question about whether the REST API should include features for managing permissions

·         Added an open question about groups

I hope this accurately characterizes the current state of the conversation. Did I miss anything?

Thank you.

-Mark

https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/HTTP-REST-API-for-TAXII-2.0