Subject: Early early draft of TAXII 2 spec

All,

We have started drafting up the TAXII 2.0 specification document based on all of the discussions we have had to this point. We are using Google Docs for this very early early draft. Please note, that we just started yesterday, so things are still really rough around the edges.

With the following link, anyone can look at the document and provide comments.  If you want to help write and edit the document, please contact me off list so I can get your google email address.

This is a very early collaborative work. When we get further along and get consensus on the nitty gritty details, we will copy and paste this in to an official OASIS template and start the formal SC review process. Also, at this point, you will notice that we will be transitioning away from the Github Wiki and Github Project HTTP landing pages for documentation. Everything that we have agreed on or will agree on in the coming weeks will be documented in this early draft specification.

The Google Doc is at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyhS3-fOlRkDB6N39Md6KZbvbCe3CjQlampiZPg-5u4/edit?usp=sharing

This document should be added to daily, so please constantly review it and give us your comments and feedback. For editors and contributors, please join the Slack channel where we can discuss changes in semi-real-time.

Thanks,

Bret

Thanks,

Bret