Subject: Quick note on plans over the next ~month

All,

As you know, the CTI TC Face-to-Face is coming up in January. As a result, the TAXII SC meeting for January 12 has been cancelled (you should have received an email with the cancellation notice).

In preparation for the Face-to-Face, Bret and I would like to propose a freeze on the TAXII pre–draft document for January 7th. This is intended to provide TAXII SC members ample time to read the document and provide comments/feedback. This will give us about ~3 weeks of working time before the document freeze.

I’d also like to remind the group that we are soliciting topics for the Face-to-Face. Please let us know if you have any ideas!

In summary:
  • January 12 TAXII SC meeting has been cancelled
  • TAXII pre-draft Document freeze on January 7th
  • Call for F2F topics
Thank you.
-Mark