Subject: TAXII Materials Submission - TAXII Pre-Draft spec

All,

Please find attached the TAXII 2.0 pre-draft specification. As noted on the TAXII SC list and within the document itself, this document is intended to be a discussion platform and help drive consensus. The quality of the document is a bit uneven – we’d like to kindly request that readers attempt to get the “big picture” first and comment on specific wordings/phrasings second. Notably, if you think “Channels and Collections” are the wrong way to go, that would be a great thing to raise at the F2F.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the F2F!
Mark and Bret