Subject: XMPP-Grid with TAXII

Hi folks,
We submitted the following internet draft in SACM, IODEF IETF working groups earlier -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-appala-mile-xmpp-grid/

Please let me know what is the best approach for us to discuss the features of XMMP-Grid and how to interoperate with TAXII.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Syam
Architect