Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] XMPP-Grid with TAXII

Hi Mark,
Absolutely. I appreciate an opportunity to present the XMPP Grid to the forum and see how we adopt/interoperate the concept with TAXII.

Thanks
Syam

From: Mark Davidson <mdavidson@soltra.com>
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 1:24 PM
To: Syam Appala <syam1@cisco.com>, "cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org>

Syam,

Thank you for sharing. Do you have some lessons learned or best practices from XMPP and pxGrid that you would like to share with the group?

Thank you.
-Mark

From: <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Syam Appala (syam1)" <syam1@cisco.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:26 PM
To: "cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti-taxii] XMPP-Grid with TAXII

Hi folks,
We submitted the following internet draft in SACM, IODEF IETF working groups earlier -

Please let me know what is the best approach for us to discuss the features of XMMP-Grid and how to interoperate with TAXII.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Syam
Architect