Subject: FW: CTI F2F -- September in Brussels

Dear CTI Members,

OASIS is providing space for a one-day CTI TC F2F meeting on 7 Sept in Brussels. This will make it easy for TC members to also attend our Borderless Cyber Europe Conference, which will be held on 8-9 Sept at the European Commission.

Please RSVP for the CTI TC meeting when you register for Borderless Cyber, using the online form. The €295 early-bird conference rate for members ends 15 June, so save €100 and sign up before then. (There is no additional charge to attend the CTI TC meeting.)

If you are unable to attend Borderless Cyber but would like to attend the CTI TC F2F, please RSVP via email to Jane Harnad by 15 June.

Based on member interest, OASIS will organize networking / excursion options, including a TC dinner and/or a day trip to Bruges or Ghent.

CTI will be a main focus of Borderless Cyber Europe, and we encourage all TC members to attend. Rich Struse will be presenting on STIX, TAXII, and CybOX, and we'll have a CTI Standards Showcase where TC members will demo products. (Contact Dee Schur for details on exhibiting.)

We are very much looking forward to working with you all on making the most of your time in Brussels.

Please reach out with any questions--and don't forget to RSVP by 15 June.

Thanks so much, Jane

Week-at-a Glance:

  • Tuesday, 6 Sept -- CTI Training Session
  • Tuesday, 6 – Wednesday, 7 Sept -- CERT-EU Meeting (more details noted below)
  • Wednesday, 7 Sept -- CTI F2F Meeting
  • Wednesday, 7 Sept -- CTI Dinner Option
  • Wednesday, 7 – Thursday, 8 Sept -- NATO Workshop (more details noted below)
  • Thursday, 8 – Friday, 9 Sept -- Borderless Cyber Europe (more details noted below)
  • Saturday, 10 Sept -- CTI Member Tour Outing Option

________________

CERT-EU Meeting

Dates: 6-7 September

Location: Brussels (same venue as BC)

Registration: Closed meeting; no website currently available

Contact: Freddy Dezeure, Head of CERT-EU (our BC Conference Chair)

NATO Workshop

Dates: 7-8 September

Location: Mons, Belgium (approximately 1 hour away from Brussels)

Registration: Registration requirements are noted onlineWebsite:  https://www.ncia.nato.int/Events/Pages/160208_NIAS16.aspx

Contact:  Ian West, NATO Chief of Cyber (will be presenting at BC on 9 September)

Borderless Cyber Europe

Dates: 8-9 September

Location: European Commission facility

Registration is open

Website:  http://borderlesscyber.oasis-open.org/eu16

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Join us at:
Borderless Cyber Europe