Subject: Use of Number in information model

In STIX we went away from having the general "number" type and moved to specific types in the information model, such as "integer" and "float".  This was done namely to make the absorption of CybOX in to STIX easier.  Based on this, I would suggest that we do the same in TAXII.

But since this part of the document has had pretty good consensus for some time, I feel like this should be brought up to the group for your opinion...

If no one has a strong feeling against this, I will change the document to adopt the new language used in STIX.

Bret