Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Restrictions on resource names

And if you add in %-encoding, you can cover everyone's languages. (Ignoring, for the moment, that we're talking about UTF-8 being percent encoded into Latin-1).

On 11 October 2016 at 13:40, Trey Darley <trey@kingfisherops.com> wrote:
On 11.10.2016 09:19:00, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> I think it would be overly limiting to not allow people to create
> collection names with non-latin1 characters. People will want to
> create collection names in their own language.

I concur with Jason.

--
Cheers,
Trey

--

Dave Cridland

+448454681066
dave.cridland@surevine.com
dave.cridland.surevine

Surevine

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. Mailing Address : PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.