Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] DNS SRV language

Eric, thanks.  I have added this text to the document.

Bret

From: cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Eric Burger <Eric.Burger@georgetown.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 9:38:09 AM
To: cti-taxii@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti-taxii] DNS SRV language

DRAFT

3.1.  Requirements

·      Organizations MAY implement a DNS SRV record in their DNS server to advertise the location of their TAXII Server.

·      The service name for this version of TAXII MUST be “taxii”.

o   Note that future versions of TAXII may use different service names.

·      We RECOMMEND TAXII Clients look up and use the TAXII SRV record from DNS to locate and contact their TAXII Server.